Dance Angel


Dear angel, Ever at my side
Be there today, my feet to guide.
Help me dance high, and light, and free,
So everyone will be proud of me.
May the judges be fair and the stages be spacious.
In winning and losing let me be gracious,
So that every dance I'll remember with pride.
And angel, please keep my shoelaces tied.


Monday, March 22, 2010

End of the Year is ALMOST HERE!!!

Before you know it, the end of the year is going to approach. 7th graders move up to 8th grade, the top of the school. 8th graders move up to 9th graders, the bottom of the school. For the 8th graders, promotion is going to be a blast! The girls go head over heals for that perfect dress, and guys try to look all fancy. This may not be a great time for some people, but it is going to be a great time for me. I'm really excited to move up and out of Asa Clark. Going to high school is going to make me feel more mature. End of the year is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Brenna, as you all know. I am an Irish dancer with the Trinity Irish Dancers. You know, it's really fun. I also like to play volleyball with school.