Dance Angel


Dear angel, Ever at my side
Be there today, my feet to guide.
Help me dance high, and light, and free,
So everyone will be proud of me.
May the judges be fair and the stages be spacious.
In winning and losing let me be gracious,
So that every dance I'll remember with pride.
And angel, please keep my shoelaces tied.


Monday, March 29, 2010

Creative Story

Mallory and Bubba were madly in love. They meet each other through one of those dating services online. People may think those things are stupid, but for Mallory and Bubba, it all worked. True love could not be as strong as Mallory and Bubba’s.
One day, Bubba went out to work, like he usually did. Mallory stayed at home, working around the house. On the way to work, Bubba heard a train coming, but the poles at the tracks weren’t going down. Kind of spazzing, Bubba tried to go as fast as he could, because he didn’t want to stop. As he approached the tracks, his car stalled and stopped right in the center. Bubba didn’t know what to do. The train was going to hit his car within seconds.

*BAM*

The train hit Bubba’s car. His car nearly was disinigrated, because it was damaged so badly. In the background, you could hear police cars and fire trucks, ambulances and panicking people. Bubba was no where to be found, because he was in the car. A tow truck finally arrived. People started to get the car onto the truck. Police were talking, and they said just to leave the body in the car, and bury the whole entire thing.
At home, all that you could hear was sobbing. Mallory was watching the news, and Bubba’s story was on at the moment. They talked about how he never got out of the car, and that his car was in horrible shape. The burial service was going to be next week, at the Washington Funeral Home. Mallory was so sad, because her true love was gone. Suddenly, she heard the door open. Very scared, Mallory grabbed her cooking pot and started walking very slowly to the door.
“Um, whoever’s there is going to get beat up. Because I’m just really strong. Yeah.”
Mallory was trying to act really buff, so she wouldn’t get hurt. But suddenly, she heard his voice.
“Honey, it’s just me, coming home from work. What’s up with the pan?” asked Bubba.
Mallory replied,”But…But I thought you were dead!”
“I’m not dead.”
“Well, the news just said that your car was hit by a train, and you were in it!”
“I sneaked out seconds before the car hit me. Then I ran into the woods and walked home>”
“Oh my gosh. What a relief.”
“Honey, it’s nothing to worry about. I’m here, I’m alright.”
Suddenly, Mallory and Bubba started hugging and kissing, making their sure that they were still in love. Sure, enough they were. True love is something that everybody wants, and Mallory and Bubba were lucky to have it. Now, both of them lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Brenna, as you all know. I am an Irish dancer with the Trinity Irish Dancers. You know, it's really fun. I also like to play volleyball with school.