Dance Angel


Dear angel, Ever at my side
Be there today, my feet to guide.
Help me dance high, and light, and free,
So everyone will be proud of me.
May the judges be fair and the stages be spacious.
In winning and losing let me be gracious,
So that every dance I'll remember with pride.
And angel, please keep my shoelaces tied.


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Invite.

I am inviting you into a world
in which you never knew.
We can float up to the heavens
in which the sky is blue.
Every moment will be majestic
and endless and lovely and swift.
This is a place where angels live
and where the clouds are velvet.
We fly around on angels wings
and I smell your beautiful hair.
Later we can watch the sunset
and enjoy all the colors.
Every moment I want to be with you.
I am inviting you into a world
in which you never knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Brenna, as you all know. I am an Irish dancer with the Trinity Irish Dancers. You know, it's really fun. I also like to play volleyball with school.