Dance Angel


Dear angel, Ever at my side
Be there today, my feet to guide.
Help me dance high, and light, and free,
So everyone will be proud of me.
May the judges be fair and the stages be spacious.
In winning and losing let me be gracious,
So that every dance I'll remember with pride.
And angel, please keep my shoelaces tied.


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Career Week.

Career week is taking place on May 4th and 5th. On the 4th, we are going to some colleges and other businesses around the Pewaukee area. I think that that is going to be pretty fun because we get to see different lifestyles of businesses. Then, on 5th, we are having lots of speakers come to our school. We are going to some other places, I just don't know where. I'm really excited for career week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Brenna, as you all know. I am an Irish dancer with the Trinity Irish Dancers. You know, it's really fun. I also like to play volleyball with school.